You are saving and investing and...
- You think you're doing all the right things, but you aren't entirely sure.
- You want to make sure you are maximizing or optimizing your financial decisions.
- You have saved and invested to the point where it may be time to consult with an expert.
- You have a few questions but aren't sure who to ask.
- You feel like there are more questions on your list but you aren't sure what they are.
- You want to know what other options are out there.
Ultimately you just want to be confident that you are making smart financial decisions that allow you to both enjoy your life today AND
be prepared for the future.
Financial Planning is a process where you will receive mostly analysis and advice with a little education, coaching, and cheerleading mixed in so that you can be confident in your financial footing.
So if you are ready to....
- Know confidently that you won't have to eat cat food in retirement
- Know at what age you can step away from work and still live the lifestyle you've imagined
- Understand if you are on track for your other financial goals
- Be introduced to strategies or accounts that are available to you
- Know that your investments are working as hard and efficiently as you are
- Have a better handle on where you are and what is possible
- Be financially organized, like perhaps consolidate the four old retirement accounts you have lingering
- Understand what's possible
- Stop worrying or wondering if there's anything you are missing
You can do this but you don't have to do it alone.
With the right tools, the right team of professionals, a plan of action, and an accountability partner.
You will be confident in what's possible.
What Partnership looks like
We will work together through these 3 phases over the course of a year. Typically the first phase takes 3-4 meetings over the course of 60-90 days. Then to implement, we decide what timetable makes sense for you. Monitoring starts in this first year and continues for as long as you like having a guide.
We joke that this stage is like Marie Kondo-ing your financial life. This means pulling all the account statements out of drawers, opening them up, evaluating them, and then putting them in their proper place.
Then we will clarify your priorities, goals, and consider a few other potential scenarios (like retiring earlier or abroad).
Lastly, we get to the number crunching.
Here we review and discuss your path forward. You will have options as to how you want to accomplish your goals and address your risks, we discuss those along with our recommendations, so that you can start to formulate your own financial philosophies.
Once you understand what is possible and how to get there, we will finalize your prioritized action plan. Together we will agree to a timeline and meet to check in on progress.
The final phase is moving forward with confidence , and, even though life won't look like an excel spreadsheet - wonderful opportunities and unfortunate set backs are inevitable - you'll be prepared to financially navigate through them.
In this phase we celebrate wins, monitor progress, assess opportunities, and recalibrate as needed.
Make the investment in yourself, lifting the weight of financial wonder off your shoulders will not only save you time and money in the long run, it will give you more energy to spend on more worthy life pursuits.
$3,000 - $7,500
Prioritized Action Plan
Regular maintenance meetings
Are you on track for retirement?
Get our 6 question calculator and see if you on likely to meet your retirement goals.
Investment Advice offered through WCG Wealth Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor. Utor Wealth is a separate entity from The Wealth Consulting Group and WCG Wealth Advisors, LLC.
Utor Wealth LLC and WCG Wealth Advisors, LLC do not offer tax or legal advice. WCG-21-0148